Your home should be a safe place for everyone. However, if you have toddlers, there are hidden avoidable risks as babies love to have adventures at home. It's necessary to prevent your babies from playing with the stove knob, as playing fire or gas is very dangerous for your family and neighbors.
The curious mind and hands of a toddler can sometimes outmaneuver even the most vigilant parent. It takes away the worry out of trying to remember if your little one is at risk of turning on your stove, oven, or other potentially dangerous home appliances.
If you have an active toddler or pet at home, a stove knob lock, such as SafeStoveKnob™ is a must-have safety item for your kitchen.
- Easy to Install - No tools required. Comes with heat-resistant double sided adhesive, so it is can be easily attached to any kitchen appliances, such as gas stoves, ovens, etc.
- Easy to Lock/Unlock: The double button is designed to make it difficult for babies to open the oven door, but easy for adults to lock/unlock it using one hand operation.
- Kids/Pets-Safe: Prevent your little ones from accidentally turning the gas on but also prevent your pets (dogs or cats) from playing with the stove knobs.
Note: Please allow 72 hours for the double-sided heat-resistant tape to settle in before using for maximum results.
- Type: Safety Locks
- Quantity: 2pcs/pack
- Material: Heat-Resistance Polycarbonate Plastic
- Dimension: 7.5 x 4.8cm (3.1 x 2.1")