With major parts of the world under lockdown, many of us will find ourselves working from home throughout this winter, which means heating bills are expected to rise. Hot water bags are a great way to keep warm if, like many of us, you worry about rinsing the heating bills this year.
A hot water bag is a time-honored method of being a reliable bed warmer. It is also often being used to treat or relieve a wide array of conditions and physical discomfort, including the following:
- Aches related to cold and flu
- Cervical pain
- Cold hands and feet
- Elbow pain
- Joint pain
- Knee pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Pulled/tense muscles
- Shoulder pain
- Sore Stomach
- Stiff neck
- Stresses of everyday living
- Upper/lower back pain
You should also never use a hot water bag without a cover, as prolonged contact on skin with a naked hot water bottle could result in burns and discomfort. That's why each HottieBottie™ includes a knitted cloth cover.
Note: Never use boiling hot water to fill the bottles as this could easily lead to scalding if the water splashes back. Boil a kettle of water and leave it for a few minutes to cool before filling your bottle. It is also recommended to fill a hot water bottle no more than two-thirds full.
- Multi-Functional: Many use it as a bed warmer, but you can also use it to enjoy soothing relief from menstrual cramps, muscle aches. Place it under your bed cover to chase away the chilly night air, or use it as a heat pack under your clothes to relieve back aches.
- Easy to Fill: With an extra wide opening with a funnel design, it's very safe and convenient when you need to fill it up with hot water without spilling.
- Feel Warm Anytime: You can use it anytime, anywhere with hot water. Depending on the size of the hot water bag, it can provide up to 8 hours of warmth.
Premium Quality: Made from high-quality food-grade BPA-free silicone that is not only safe, but also provide even heat distribution.
- Warm and Comfortable: Come with an elegant knitted cover that provide an extra protection so you don't have a direct contact that might cause burns.
PRECAUTION: It is advisable to check stopper for wear and tear before each use to make sure it remains leak-proof. And it is advisable to replace HottieBottie™ every two years for maximum performance.
- 11 things Queen Elizabeth always carries in her travel bag ~ Business Insiders
- The Queen’s special hack for a good night’s sleep is going viral ~ Marie Claire
- Type: Hot Water Bags, Winter Warmers
- Material: Odorless PVC plastics
- Warmth Holding Time:
- 1000ml: 3 - 5 hours
- 2000ml: 6 - 8 hours
- 1000ml: 25x 15cm/ 9.8 x 5.9inch
- 2000ml: 30 x 19cm/ 11.8 x 7.4inch