Sudden braking will cause the seat belt to tighten. Not only it is very uncomfortable for the pregnant woman, but also it is very detrimental to the safety of the unborn baby.
ComfyPreggyBelt™ helps to make you feel safer and more comfortable when you drive during pregnancy. It changes how your seat belt work by making it sit across the thighs instead over the belly. It’s also good for after C-sections or other abdominal surgeries.
Comfort & Safety: By using our pregnant seat belt adjuster, the seat belt is no longer attached to the belly of the pregnant woman, but to the seat belt adjuster. This way, it not only retains the original security function of the original car seat belt, but it also protects the safety of the pregnant woman and her unborn baby.
- Simple to Install: It is easy to install, and doesn't take extra time to unstrap and re-strap, so that it is more practical for daily use.
3 Reasons Why Pregnant Women Need A Special Maternity Seat Belt
You’ll spend hundreds in car seats to protect your baby after it’s born, not many people do much for their unborn babies. Studies have shown that unborn babies have at least 5 times higher risk in the car.
- More than 170,000 pregnant women are involved in car accidents every year, resulting in thousands of lost pregnancies or injuries to the baby.
- Some of the injuries caused by car accident can cause pregnancy complications, which can be life-threatening to the mom-to-be.
- According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the current seat belt system exposes an inherent risk for injury, or even death, to an unborn baby. The current design of safety seat belt engages your hip bones to secure an occupant in the car seat. In a car accident or even a sudden stop, the seat belt can compress with very high force to crush your unborn baby.
What to Do After A Car Accident Even If I Am Not Injured
- If your car collides with something or you have a sudden stop, go to a hospital immediately even if you are not injured.
- If you develop pain or any kind of fluid or blood leaks from your vagina after a collision, you should seek immediate medical attention.
Recommendation: If you own 2 cars or more, we recommend that you buy at least two sets, so each can have its own pregnancy car seat belt adjuster.
- Type: Maternity Seat Belt Adjusters
- Material: ABS + PPC Plastic
- Weight: 250g
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Dimension: 155 x 6"